Students Per Class
Soon to be or new firearms owners who want to be comfortable handling and using a firearm or even selecting a firearm for purchase, who have no formal training and may have fired less than a few hundred rounds in a lifetime.
Be safe and be comfortable handling firearms. Understand how modern handguns function. Feel confident in using your firearm at the range or going ahead with your firearm purchase.
- Rules for safe handling of firearms.
- Basic function of handguns.
- Fundamentals of trigger pull, grip, and stance.
- Marksmanship fundamentals at distances up to 15 yards.
- Handgun and holster selection.
Equipment List (all available to rent)
- Electronic hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Full size or compact semi-automatic pistol or revolver.
- 3 magazines or speed loaders.
- Belt and magazine pouches.
- Outside the waistband, strong side hip holster.
- Long pants, crew neck or button up shirt, close toed shoes.