Students Per Class
Firearms owners who are interested in developing their fundamental shooting skills.
Build or revisit fundamental pistol handling skills. Even the top shooters continually review the basics, working on core skills never ends but this is where it begins.
- Safety and situational awareness that would allow you to safely handle firearms in close proximity to others and not just on a range.
- Grip, stance, trigger pull, and recoil management.
- Working from a holster.
- Reloads and malfunctions.
- Firing during simple movement.
- Marksmanship at distances up to 25 yards.
- Buddy couching and self-coaching.
Equipment List (all available to rent)
- Electronic hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Full size or compact semi-automatic pistol or revolver.
- 3 magazines or speed loaders.
- Outside the waistband, strong side hip holster.
- Belt and magazine pouches.
- Dump pouch recommended.
- Long pants, crew neck or button up shirt, close toed shoes.