Students Per Class
Shooters interested in building on their foundation and increasing their speed and accuracy by becoming more efficient and consistent.
Foundational Pistol Course.
- Refinement of Fundamental skills covered in the foundational course.
- Increased accuracy through consistency.
- Increased speed through efficiency.
- Skills application during dynamic movement.
- Situational awareness development.
- Electronic hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Full size or compact semi-automatic pistol or revolver.
- 3 magazines or speed loaders.
- Outside the waistband, strong side hip holster.
- Belt and magazine pouches.
- Dump pouch recommended.
- Long pants, crew neck or button up shirt, close toed shoes.